Faculty & Staff Openings
Development Administrative Assistant, Mount St. Joseph Academy
The Institutional Advancement team at Mount Saint Joseph Academy, a sponsored work of the Sisters of Saint Joseph, is comprised of the Development (including Alumnae Relations), Admissions and Communication departments of the Academy. The primary role of the Development Administrative Assistant is to support the fundraising and stewardship efforts of the Development Office. The Development Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Director of Development and works closely with the other members of the IA team.
- Manage gift entry and acknowledgment processes for all incoming donations including events;
- Maintain contact with matching gift corporations and process paperwork when requested;
- Manage and execute weekly and monthly gift reconciliation reports for Development and Business Offices as well as end of year financial reconciliation for yearly audit;
- Manage the Raiser’s Edge database to ensure the integrity and accuracy of information;
- Provide administrative support to members of the Development team and, as needed, to other members of the IA team;
- Prepare the Annual Report of Gifts;
- Provide editorial proofreading for all external materials including the Mount Magazine;
- Coordinate materials for the Class Notes, In Memoriam and New Arrivals sections of the Mount Magazine
- Assist the Director of Alumnae and Mount Fund Coordinator with class email blasts and mailings as needed;
- Identify and conduct ongoing research of prospects;
- Maintain prospect profiles;
- Assist with set up for various fundraising events throughout the year;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must possess a deep understanding and commitment to the mission of Mount Saint Joseph Academy (www.msjacad.org) and the Sisters of Saint Joseph (www.ssjphila.org).
- Three to five years of experience working in Raisers Edge (or another fundraising database) and have proficiency in technology including Microsoft Office and social media sites.
- Excellent attention to detail, especially with regard to proofreading
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, prioritization, organization and efficiency in execution of responsibilities.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
Mount Saint Joseph Academy is an all-girls college preparatory school for young women in grades 9 through 12. It is a sponsored work of the Sisters of Saint Joseph located in Flourtown, Pennsylvania.
Please respond electronically. Send resume and letter of interest to Jill Gregori at email@example.com. Applications accepted until May 31, 2017.
Requirements: Send cover letter, resume, and names (with contact info) of three professional references. Clearances (criminal, child abuse, and FBI) are required. Experience preferred (head coach: 3-5 years, JV and assistants: 1-3 years).
- Head Coach, Volleyball
- Head Coach, Field Hockey