Tuition & Financial Aid
Paying for your daughter's high school education can be expensive. The Mount provides financial assistance to ensure that the students admitted have a realistic chance to enroll, regardless of their financial circumstances. The Mount has financial aid available for middle income families as well as low income families. The Admission Office will be glad to provide you with a Family Guide to Financial Aid upon request.
2017-2018 Tuition & Fees:
- Tuition: $19,300
- Mandatory Fees (approximate): $350
Other fees may apply.
Freshman through senior years:
- Books (approximate): $450
- School and Gym Uniforms (approximate): $500
Financial Aid Application
- Apply online at http://sssbynais.org
- Online application opens November 2, 2016
- School Code: #2459
- Fill out application using 2015 Federal Income Tax Return numbers
- Application Deadline: December 16, 2016 (If you need an extension, please contact the Admissions Office.)
- Upon submitting your financial aid application, a copy of the 2015 Federal Income Tax Return should either be uploaded to http://sssbynais.org or submitted by mail to the MSJA Financial Aid Office:
- Mount Saint Joseph Academy
Financial Aid Committee
c/o Admission Office
120 W. Wissahickon Avenue Flourtown, PA 19031
(Mark Envelope "CONFIDENTIAL")
- Mount Saint Joseph Academy Financial Aid Committee
How to Pay for your Mount Education
Tuition bills are sent to all families in early June as an email attachment, for the school year beginning in September. You can pay in one of two ways.
- Two Installments due July 1st and November 1st. Click on the link in the email sent in June to pay 1st half online, or send in a check for the 1st half installment due. A second bill will be sent in early October for the second installment which is due November 1st.
- Ten Installments due the 1st of each month from June to March. This is administered by Higher Education Services (see brochure below). You can sign up at any time at www.highereducationservices.org . Once you have established you account with HES, if the amount for which you contracted is incorrect, you can adjust it after the July 1stbill comes is released.