We have compiled a list of frequently-asked questions regarding reopening for the 2020-2021 school year. Each dropdown below contains a question. Please click or tap on the arrow to the left of the question to read the answer.
- Will siblings be placed in the same groups – Purple or Gold?
- Will students be required to wear masks?
- Is there an opportunity for a student/family to choose virtual learning?
- Why are Fridays off days?
- Transportation questions
- Since my daughter will only be riding the private Metz bus a couple of days a week, how will this affect the cost?
- How long will the Mount use the Hybrid Model?
- How will this impact sports at the Mount?
- What about events such as the Ring Mass which was postponed and Back to School Night, etc….?
- Will the Fall Musical take place?
- How will the Purple and Gold cohorts be decided?
- Is there any additional equipment needed for the students?
- Has the students' mental health been considered? This is very difficult for them.
- Will the tuition rate be modified?