Faculty & Staff Openings
- To support the mission of Mount Saint Joseph Academy and the Guidance Office by providing administrative assistance to all members of the staff; building strong relationships with students, parents, and managing aspects of the students' college application process.
- Administrative duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain office including, but not limited to: monitor/procure general office supplies, file student information and college promotional pieces, maintain supply of standardized test registration materials, and other duties as assigned.
- Process college, scholarship, and other program applications
- Create and manage forms relating to college
- Coordinate and schedule college representative visits
- Data Management Duties:
- Maintain Naviance database and facilitate usage
- Maintain NCAA Clearinghouse database
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and data management skills including close attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Physical Skills and Abilities:
- Depending on the assignment, this position frequently involves standing, walking, sitting, and carrying light to medium weight of 10 -50 pounds in the course of coordinating work.
If interested in the position submit the following to email@example.com:
- Letter of introduction
- 3 References
Assistant Lacrosse Coach
Mount Saint Joseph Academy seeks assistant lacrosse coach, starting immediately. Required experience is 1-3 years. Salary based upon experience. Successful candidate will have to secure the following clearances: criminal, child abuse, and FBI. To apply, email Janet Columbro at firstname.lastname@example.org.