School Schedule Scenarios
The following plans have been developed should the need arise to close school for more than two days.
All Students should install the Zoom Cloud Meetings App on their iPads.All-Virtual Model
Should the Mount be ordered to temporarily adopt the all-virtual model, students will follow the virtual schedule above. Flex days will be used for class specific programming and virtual office hours with teachers.
Notes for Students
- You will be expected to log on to Zoom at the beginning of each class by clicking on the link provided by your teacher via email.
- Your teachers will take attendance at each virtual class meeting.
- If you have trouble logging on to your virtual class meeting, please email your teacher ASAP.
- If you are sick and unable to participate in class, you must email your teacher and CC Mrs. Guyger so that we can maintain appropriate attendance records.
- Teachers will communicate their expectations for electronic submission of work and due dates.