Virtual School Days Policy
The following plan has been developed should the need arise to close school for more than two days.
All Students should install the Zoom Cloud Meetings App on their iPads.
Each class meets once via Zoom in each two-day cycle. Teachers will assign independent work for students to complete on their “off” day.
All assignments will be due on the day of the next virtual meeting of that class.
Teachers will be available online via email for one hour each day (in addition to the virtual class time) in order to communicate with students and answer any questions they may have. These times will be posted on the teacher’s Canvas page.
Notes for Students
- You will be expected to log on to Zoom at the beginning of each class by clicking on the link provided by your teacher via email.
- Your teachers will take attendance at each virtual class meeting.
- If you have trouble logging on to your virtual class meeting, please email your teacher ASAP.
- If you are sick and unable to participate in class, you must email your teacher and CC Mrs. Guyger so that we can maintain appropriate attendance records.
- Teachers will communicate their expectations for electronic submission of work and due dates.