Summer at the Mount
The Mount hosts camps in the arts, athletics, and STEAM every summer.
We are hopeful that these camps can occur this summer, and will continue to closely monitor the directives put forth the by state regarding events. We will update this page when more information becomes available.
The Mount offers different sports camps throughout the summer for girls enrolled in grades 6-9 (except where noted) during the upcoming school year. Experienced Mount Varsity/Junior Varsity coaches, along with current Mount scholar-athletes, moderate each camp.
All camps are $160, 2 for $300.
Early registration (by March 31): $140 per camp, 2 for $260.
- Volleyball (grades 6 & 7): June 8-11, 6-8:30 pm
- Cross Country/Track: June 15 -18, 9am-12 pm
- Field Hockey: June 15-18, 9am-12 pm
- Volleyball (grades 8 & 9): June 15-18, 6-8:30 pm
- Lacrosse: June 15-18, 1-4 pm
- Soccer: June 22-25, 9am-12 pm
- Basketball: June 22-25, 6-8:30 pm
- Golf: June 29-July 2, times TBA
- Crew Camp: Crew Camp is open to incoming freshmen and upperclass students who are interested in rowing at the Mount. The fundamentals of rowing will be covered, and participants will have an understanding of what is expected at tryouts.
August 22, 23, 29, 30, 10am to 3pm each day.
Crew camp registration >>
Camp Glee: Mount Edition
JUNE 15-26, 2020
HALF DAY SESSIONS: 9am-12pm
FULL DAY SESSIONS: 9am-3pm
If you have a passion for performance, don’t miss this opportunity to meet new friends while learning what it takes to be a star! Instruction provided by experienced and creative Mount faculty members. A performance will be held at the end of camp, and is open to family and friends!Registration now open >>
JUNE 22-25, 2020
LEGO robotics, Sphero, Breakout boxes, and rocketry are just a few of the hands-on STEAM activities available for students to enjoy during Camp Innovate at Mount Saint Joseph Academy. At Camp Innovate, we believe that when girls are given the opportunity to imagine, create and innovate, they can change the world.