Summer at the Mount
Experience Summer at the Mount!
Each year, the Mount offers grade school and middle school girls a variety of immersive, hands-on camp experiences. With camps in the arts, STEM, and athletics, there is something for everyone!
Schedules are designed to allow campers with varied interests to enroll in multiple camps and tailor their own unique experience.
Camps are open to girls in grades 5-9.
We're offering many exciting camp experiences for summer 2022! See camp descriptions and schedules below. Registration can be completed online below.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We are offering many exciting camp experiences for 2022!
- Camp Glee (June 24-24 and 27-30): Future stars, this camp is for you! Learn from experienced faculty in the arts as you become immersed in performing arts (singing, acting, choreography, and more!). This two-week camp ends with a performance for family and friends. Full- and half-day programs available.
- Culinary Camp: Campers will learn cooking techniques, knife skills, and more from the Mount's Chef Allison. They will put these skills to use when they prepare recipes at the end of camp!
Week 1: June 13-16, 9am-12pm
Week 2: June 20-23, 9am-12pm
- Camp Innovate I: STEM Activities & Intro to Robotics (June 20-23, 1-4pm) : Campers will be taken on a journey of STEM activities and introduced to the basics of robotics. Members of the Mount's Firebirds robotics team will work with campers to build a foundation of robotics knowledge.
- Camp Innovate II: Intermediate Robotics (June 27-30, 1-4pm): This camp is ideal for campers with some basic knowledge/experience in robotics. Campers will learn from Mount faculty and students on the Firebirds robotics team as they learn more advanced aspects of robotics.
- Summer Science Madness (June 13-16, 9am-12pm): Led by Mount science faculty, campers will explore chemistry, biology, forensics, physics, and environmental science through hands-on experience and experiments.
Mount coaches and student-athletes will lead camps in basketball, crew, field hockey, lacrosse, running, and volleyball. Campers will get a feel for what it's like playing sports at the high school level, and work on specific techniques and strategies.
Basketball: June 6-9, 6-9pm
Field Hockey: June 13-16, 5-8pm
Lacrosse: June 20-23, 6-9pm
Running: June 20-23, 9am-12pm
Volleyball camp 1: June 13-16, 6-9pm
Volleyball camp 2: June 20-23, 6-9pm
Soccer: June 27-30, 9am-12pm
Campers may sign up for a single or multiple weeks. All camps are 5-8pm and will be held at the Mount Boathouse in Conshohocken (
801 Washington Street, Conshohocken, PA 19428).
Week 1: July 11-14
Week 2: July 18-21
Week 3: July 25-28