Fall Tryout Information
Fall of 2019 sports tryouts date TBA. No one will be permitted to tryout with an uploaded physical to Family ID.
- Tryouts - begin Monday, August 12 for all Fall sports (Field Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball, Cross Country, Tennis, Golf). Coaches will be in touch regarding times.
- Physicals - anyone interested in trying out for a fall sport MUST have a physical - PIAA CIPPE form. The form can also be found on the Family ID page on the Mount website. Sections 1-5 are to be completed by the parent/guardian. Section 6 must be completed by the physician. Physicals must be uploaded to Family ID as a jpeg or pdf. No one will be permitted to tryout without a physical. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Family ID - Family ID is our online registration system. It is a secure registration platform. This is where you will upload your physical. Directions on how to register are on the Mount Family ID page.
- Fee - for one sport is $175. Payment is collected by Mrs. Columbro in the Athletic office during the first week of tryouts. Checks are made payable to "MSJA". First sport is $175, second and third are $150. If a student does not make the team, then the check will be destroyed and cash will be returned.
- Save the Date! - Freshmen Athlete Parent Meeting, September 3rd following the Freshmen Orientation Meeting @ 7pm.
- Conditioning - If any incoming freshmen would like some pre-tryout conditioning, our track coach, Kitty McClernand, is hosting workouts on Tuesdays from 5-7pm and Wednesdays 9-11am. There are 3 weeks left!