2023-2024 Tryout Information
No one will be permitted to tryout without an uploaded physical to Family ID.
PLEASE SEE FAMILY ID PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
2023-2024 TRYOUT INFORMATION WILL BE ADDED AS SOON AS IT IS AVAILABLE
- Tryouts - begin Monday, August 14 for all Fall sports (Cross Country, Field Hockey, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball). Coaches will be in touch regarding times.
- Physicals - anyone interested in trying out for a fall sport MUST have a physical - PIAA CIPPE form. The form can also be found on the Family ID page on the Mount website. Sections 1-5 need to be completed by parent/guardians and Section 6 must be completed by a physician. SECTION 6 must be uploaded to Family ID as a .jpeg or .pdf by Friday, August 11! No one will be permitted to tryout without a physical. NO EXCEPTIONS. The physical MUST be dated after June 1, 2023 as per PIAA rules.
- ImPact Testing - Incoming Freshman, Juniors, and New Students trying out for a fall sport must complete an ImPact Test prior to the first day of tryouts. Click here for more information regarding ImPact At-Home Testing.
- Family ID - Family ID is our online registration system. It is a secure registration platform. This is where you will upload your physical. Directions on how to register are on the Mount Family ID page.
- Fee - Blackbaud Tuition accounts will be billed when rosters are finalized. First sport is $250, second and third sports are $225. Swimming is $450. Crew is determined at the beginning of each season.