No one will be permitted to tryout without an uploaded physical to Family ID.
- Tryouts - begin Monday, August 12 for all Fall sports (Soccer, Field Hockey, Tennis, Volleyball, Cross Country, and Golf). Coaches will be in touch regarding times.
- Physicals - anyone interested in trying out for a fall sport MUST have a physical - PIAA CIPPE form. The form can also be found on the Family ID page on the Mount website. Sections 1-5 are to be completed by the parent/guardian. Section 6 must be completed by the physician. Physicals must be uploaded to Family ID as a jpeg or pdf. No one will be permitted to tryout without a physical. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Family ID - Family ID is our online registration system. It is a secure registration platform. This is where you will upload your physical. Directions on how to register are on the Mount Family ID page.
- Fee - for one sport is $200. Payment is collected by Mrs. Columbro in the Athletic office during the first week of tryouts. Checks are made payable to "MSJA". First sport is $200, second and third are $175. Swimming is $225. Crew is determined at the beginning of the season. If a student does not make the team, then the check will be destroyed and cash will be returned.
- Save the Date! - Fall Parent Meeting, August 21 @ 7:15pm in the Auditorium.
- Conditioning Schedule found on the Mount Athletics Calendar
8:30 - 11:00am and 3:30 - 5:30pm
9:00 - 11:00am and 1:00 - 3:00pm
7:00 - 10:00am
8:30am - meet on tennis courts
8:00 - 10:00am (meet on track)