Fall Tryout Information
No one will be permitted to tryout without an uploaded physical to Family ID. PLEASE SEE FAMILY ID PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- Tryouts - begin Monday, August 24 (note the change in date as per PIAA) for all Fall sports (Soccer, Field Hockey, Tennis, Volleyball, Cross Country, and Golf). Coaches will be in touch regarding times.
- Physicals - anyone interested in trying out for a fall sport MUST have a physical - PIAA CIPPE form. The form can also be found on the Family ID page on the Mount website. Sections 1-5 are to be completed by the parent/guardian. Section 6 must be completed by the physician. Physicals must be uploaded to Family ID as a .jpeg or .pdf. No one will be permitted to tryout without a physical. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Family ID - Family ID is our online registration system. It is a secure registration platform. This is where you will upload your physical. Directions on how to register are on the Mount Family ID page.
- Fee - First sport is $200. Payment is collected by Mrs. Columbro in the Athletic office during the first week of tryouts. Checks are made payable to "MSJA". First sport is $200, second and third are $175. Swimming is $225. Crew is determined at the beginning of the season. If a student does not make the team, then the check will be destroyed and cash will be returned.
- Agenda from Fall Parents Meeting on Return to Play
- technical difficulties with uploading video of meeting
- please direct any questions to the Athletic Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conditioning Schedule found on the Mount Athletics Calendar
Final cuts and Team Selection determined at the end of Thursday's practice.
Mon and Tue: 5:00 - 7:00pm
Team Selection will be determined after Tuesday's tryout.
Monday: Hitters and Setters 4p-7p
Tuesday: Defense and Setters 4p-7p
Wednesday: Callbacks 4p-7p
Thursday: Potential JV 4:00-5:30p Potential Varsity 5:45-7:15p
Teams will be determined after Thursday tryout.
Monday: 8:30 - 10:30am and 3:00-4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am-10:30am and 3pm-4:30pm
Thursday and Friday - VARSITY ONLY 3:00-5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: TBD
Girls will be assigned to the morning and others the afternoon.
Tuesday: Aug 25 - 2:00pm @ St Martins Cricket Club