Fall Tryout Information
All Tryouts begin on Monday, August 13. Registration on Family ID is now open. No one will be permitted to tryout with an uploaded physical to Family ID.
- Tryouts - begin Monday, August 13 for all Fall sports (Field Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball, Cross Country, Tennis, Golf). Coaches will be in touch regarding times.
- Physicals - anyone interested in trying out for a fall sport MUST have a physical - PIAA CIPPE form - completed by August 6. The form can also be found on the Family ID page on the Mount website. Sections 1-5 are to be completed by the parent/guardian. Section 6 must be completed by the physician. Physicals must be uploaded to Family ID as a jpeg or pdf. No one will be permitted to tryout without a physical. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Family ID - Family ID is our online registration system. It is a secure registration platform. This is where you will upload your physical. Directions on how to register are on the Mount Family ID page.
- Fee - for one sport is $175. Payment is collected by Mrs. Columbro in the Athletic office during the first week of tryouts. Checks are made payable to "MSJA". First sport is $175, second and third are $150. If a student does not make the team, then the check will be destroyed and cash will be returned.
- Save the Date! - Freshmen Athlete Parent Meeting, September 4th following the Freshmen Orientation Meeting @ 7pm.
- Conditioning - If any incoming freshmen would like some pre-tryout conditioning, our track coach, Kitty McClernand, is hosting workouts on Tuesdays from 5-7pm and Wednesdays 9-11am. There are 3 weeks left!
Monday - Friday - 2x/day
Session 1: 9-11:30am
Session 2: 3-5:30pm
Monday - Wednesday - 2x/day
Session 1: 8:30-11:00am
Session 2: 3:30-5:30pm
Begins Friday, August 17 5:30-8:30pm
Saturday 8-11am and 2:30-5:30pm
Friday, August 17 - North Hills Country Club @ 7:30am.