Registration for Fall sports is now open. If you are new to Family ID, please see the registration directions posted below.
Physicals and Registration must be completed by AUGUST 13 in order to be eligible to participate ON August 16. Please DO NOT mail any physicals to school. physicals should be uploaded as a .PDF or .jpeg file to Family ID when you register.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
The CIPPE form can be downloaded or from the link posted at FamilyID or see below.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration: Primary Physician information, Insurance information · Emergency contact information, Prescription medications, and any health conditions of which we should be aware.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
1. To find your program, click on the link above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select "I Agree" to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click "Create Account".
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red asterisk * are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete. This is a time consuming process, but once you have completed the form, in the future, you will just need to update the information.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green "Submit" button. After selecting "Submit", the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
10. Payment is collected by Mrs. Columbro in the Athletic office during the first week of tryouts. Checks are made payable to "MSJA". First sport is $200, second and third are $175. Swimming is $225.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
*Updated: May 21,2021